Examples of further guidance on occupational safety and health include:
- ILO, Safe and Healthy Return to Work During the COVID-19 Pandemic: This guidance highlights the criteria that should inform Governments, employers and workers when defining national and workplace policies to resume work and maintain the workplace free from infection with SARS-COv-2, while also addressing other occupational hazards that may be exacerbated by the pandemic.
- ILO, Safe Return to Work: 10 Action Points: This tool provides a set of action points to assist employers on preventive measures for safe operations in the context of COVID-19.
- ILO, The Safeday Report 2020 — In the Face of a Global Pandemic: Ensuring Safety and Health at Work: This report gives specific guidance on how to keep employees and workers safe from COVID-19.
- OECD, COVID-19 and Responsible Business Conduct: This note reviews the challenges the COVID-19 crisis presents for business behaviour and outlines initial responses by Governments and companies. It describes the rationale and method for adopting a responsible business conduct approach to address the crisis and sets down the potential short-term and long-term benefits of such an approach.
- BSR, COVID-19 Content Hub: BSR provides insights and events on the impacts and implications for business of COVID-19.
- Better Buying Institute, Guidelines for “Better” Purchasing Practices Amidst the Coronavirus Crisis and Recovery: This report provides a snapshot of impacts and best practices suppliers globally are experiencing due to the coronavirus crisis. Guidelines for retailers and brands have been developed on the basis of these.
- Fair Labor Association, Protecting Workers During and After the Global Pandemic: This briefing note provides recommendations to how companies can protect workers’ livelihoods as the world responds to COVID-19.